Tuesday, October 25, 2005

sentiments of a cockroach-hater..

wait! befor i finally log off and shut down my pc and rest my super tired brain cells, i must share first a few sentiments on cockroaches..

earlier, while i was watching kuba, i had to charge my fon kai lowbat nmn. pag padong naku ug plug sa charger bah, naa btaw nai pisti na uk uk na hapit na gyud mucrawl saku hand kai naa cya sa may outlet dapit. kayatzz na labay gyud nako ang akong fon bungkag na pod, hehe yawa ning mga uk uk sa kalibutan ui.. nya c sam, my dog, ka kita man cya sa uk uk, na lingaw pud cya, nakig duwa pud cya intawn sa uk uk ug gi itsa2x niya. and i have a feeling na gi kaon toh niya kai the next hing i knew, wa na nako nakita ug balik ang uk uk. hehe :D so sam is definitely not going to sleep with me on my bed tonight. hhe luoy au naa ra cya sa floor karon. hehe. ugma nlng cya sleep with me again after his bath kai he definitely needs to brush his teeth :D

what is the problem with cockroaches?! i hate them. they're the most yuck creatures alive. this is not my first encounter with mga uk2x. believe me, there are plenty more, and some are even funnier than what happened tonight, but that is not my point. nagkadaghan na jud ang mga uk2x sa kalibutan, and i just wish they be scrapped out from the face of the earth.

wahh katugon na gyud ko. wahhh

No comments: