Monday, May 08, 2006

sophia's world..

currently playing>> one by u2
im feeling>> happy! hehe, its my ninth twelfth birthday tomorrow! *wink* whee.ü

this is what has been keeping me busy this past few days..
it was eight am when my eldest sister cathy texted me that she has been having contractions 8 minutes apart since three am. i didnt take her seriously. instead, i just told her to hold the baby til my birthday (which is tomorrow na by the way), may 9. at twelve noon, tito mertz, her husband, informed us that she was brought to the hospital already. since her first pregnancy was via cesarean section, this baby also had to go through one. so there, at 3:13 in the afternoon, i had my ninth pamangkin: sophia.

not that i dont like the name, but its too common already, and for several other reasons.. hehe.ü we tried convincing her to think of something else, but they weren't expecting the baby to arrive this weekend either.

too bad i wasnt on duty at this time, but my schoolmates were. one of my highschool barkada shilai, was assigned to take care of her. better her than someone else.ü i had her picture taken by one of my friends who was on duty too. cute kid. chubby and pink. an angel.. but as usual, my dad's genes has proved its prominence again..

i wish her well into the world she still has yet to discover. today, she's enjoying being told stories of color and warmth. tomorrow, she'll be chasing butterflies..

a happy birthday to me tomorrow!ü

No comments: