Thursday, April 06, 2006

nagging parents and the philippines' judiciary system.

currently playing>> rules of a happy marriage by the ambassadors..
im feeling>> pissed.

i woke up to another one of my parents' nagging. great. what a way to start the day. i hate it when they continuously bug me coz it makes me want to gara, just to piss them off all the more. and when i do, i then receive the satisfaction of more nags, screams, walk-outs and slamming doors. as if i care! doi, satisfaction ganeh

and then i arrive to a courtroom, as usual, earlier than the judge. the judge who never comes on time, despite the many instances that i make langay, he still comes in later than i do. haha. way to go, judge! so there i read the human comedy by william saroyan while waiting for good ol' judge to arrive. and what greets me? information stating that the fiscal isnt around, and no word has come from the public prosecutor's office authorizing the court to proceed with the prosecution even without him. damn. another wasted day. why? bcoz the justice system of the philippines is soo lame, it makes me not want to proceed with med school to pursue law. in a country where red tape is its chief dialect, it needs idealistic youngbloods like me to make the necessary changes it has long been overdue.

but sometimes, no, MOST OF THE TIME, the "not-wanting-to-care" part of me overrules the aktibista in me. hahay, unsa man gyud?

No comments: