Thursday, January 26, 2006

syarLen blabs..

currently playing>> palagot sa kontra by phylum is playing on smash ryt now.. :D
im feeling>> exhausted. its after midterms and i feel so drained.. :(

this is the part wherein i talk, and you have to read. :p basically, since im blabbing, imMa be talkin bowt me. random things that you might noe already, or dont, or dont want to find out. whatever it is, your choice.ü

[x] lets start with the name. my name is charlene michelle. i dunno where or why my parents gave me that name, but it is in the initials of C and M since everyone of brothers and sisters have names beginning with the same initials.
[x] its pronounced as SHAR-leeeeen (as in, long E sound), and it sucks when people say it as tsar.. murder my name, will you? that's why the nickie "syarlen" was coined so you'd get the idea of how my name is properly bein pronounced.. as for other people calling me "cha-cha", fine. no problem with that. just make sure you get the whole name right.
[x] i am a bonafide nerd.. yep.ü i graduated valedictorian in elementary from the university of san carlos - girls, and i finished eleventh in my graduating class in sci hi. dean's lister in my 1st and 2nd year in college, but i admit that things are getting harder as i am approaching my last year, so most probably, i wont be part of the dean's list anymore.. :( but nevertheless, i still get satisfactory grades. (exactly the reason why my parents allow me to have night outs!ü)
[x] i was, and in some ways, still am, a boyband person. i watched the moffatts concert when i was in grade six. and i have loved the backstreet boys' songs since grade four. hahaha. my taste has improved since then, but that's okei. they're the only boybands that i support. :p to hell with cueshe.
[x] i drink, i smoke, and do rock and roll. i started to drink as early as grade four under the influence of my sisters who would sometimes have drinking sessions with their friends here at home. but i began with mild drinks only, at that time it was only island lime and gin, until it progressed to red horse with high school and college friends.ü occasionally, and when my sisters have money, we have swigs of tequila, vodka or baileys. i started smoking only during 1st year college, and i have youseff to thank for getting me into the habit. but mind you, i only smoke when i drink. and yep, my parents are aware of my drinking habits. its the smoking that they dont know (or know, i know they do), and do not tolerate. rock and roll? its out of the question. sex is good too. *wink*
[x] i am a sucker for chocolates. give me some and il make you my world.ü haha, where the hell did that come from?
[x] i hate tomboys. in my own definition, they're girls, acting like boys, dressing up like them, feeling like them. they have suicidal tendencies, they are insecure. they have low self esteem with a disturbance in body image. i hate them. i have a phobia of them. i have nothing against girl-girl relationships, but dont you think its hotter if two hot, beautiful, sexy girls are into each other? its yucky looking at a couple, one a girl, the other a trying-hard-to-be-a-boy..
[x] i believe that marriage is a waste of time, effort and money. all of my sisters have kids, are with the fathers of their kids, but remain unmarried. i believe in its impracticality. but i am going to get married myself (haha, ironic?). someday. with my one great love: Jan Eric Ylanan.ü we are going to get married someday. in fact, i already have our grand, grand, GRAND wedding planned in mind. and i cant wait. :)
[x] i still sleep in between my parents, in their beds, in their bedroom.
[x] i havent tasted ketchup or mayonnaise yet. ugh. no intentions to. everytime i eat burgers, i make sure that its hot sauce that is placed in it, and not otherwise.
[x] i have a passion for writing. but i only usually write when forced to, like for assignments, etc.
[x] i am a self-confessed flirt. and the best person to flirt with in the whole world is my 3 year old boy, jan2x..ü come to think of it, i miss flirting with him nah.. :( he'll be home on june nah! yey!ü
[x] i heart pink. its the cutest color in the world.ü
[x] i have psoriasis. :( its a non-communicable skin disease that i was born with. its hereditary, meaning, it runs in the genes. my older sister has it too. it has no cure yet, but it can be prevented and maintained. i have two topical applications for it, both steroids, and vitamin E has to be in my diet everyday.
[x] i wanted to be a priest when i was younger. heck, i even wanted to join the knights of the altar (sacristans) organization in my school and in the parish. and i was very disappointed and frustrated when i had to sink in to the truth that only boys can be priests. where the hell is the justice in that?! equal rights for women, hello!!!
[x] mabaw kog kalipay. im easy to please, i easily laugh over the littlest of things and the corniest jokes.
[x] my mom calls me a "retard"..ü haha. they say that it's bcoz i pick fights with my younger nieces and nephews pah. haha.ü
[x] i love to eat. its the next best thing to sleeping.ü and speaking of sleep, i always have a marathon in sleeping most especially during weekends. the longest hours of sleep that i got was 17 hours straight.ü
[x] everytime i go to the mall, i always make sure that i get to buy cotton candy or a thirsty shake. i havent been to a mall if i dont get any for myself. ;p it tickles my fancy.ü
[x] i believe myself to be a well read person, and i have my mom and my eldest sister to thank for that, for exposing me early to the classics. i read my first classic novel when i was 6 years old, that was the wuthering heights. and since then, my preferences of books have changed and improved.
[x] i only had two drunken moments in the past year.ü im funny when im drunk. i prefer to be that than to be miserable.
[x] i am an emo person. though not the hard core type. there's just some times that i choose to go senti.
[x] i love making friends and being in the company of them. they're the next best thing to jan2x and my family.ü
[x] i have crushes on pretty, sexy, "hubag" girls..ü
[x] i already tried smoking weed. once. and i didnt feel any different. was it really weed that i smoked??
[x] i have two piercings on both ears. i plan to have another one by the time i graduate. i want a belly ring too. and perhaps a tattoo on my right shoulder, navel or just above the cleavage of butt. but im not sure yet. there have been speculations that it having tattoos or multiple ear piercings makes it difficult going out of the country.
[x] i am a procrastinator. haha. i have to get rid of this attitude, fast!ü
[x] i dreamed of becoming a pediatrician when i grow up, but after my exposure to the OR of vicente sotto, i realized that being a neurosurgeon is a whole lot cooler and challenging.ü cardio is also another option im looking into.
[x] i shave my pubic hair at least once a month. usually the first day of the month. it's hygiene.ü

to be continued. i'll just post again new things once in a while..

No comments: