Sunday, January 01, 2006

Year End - Year Start ü

i had a blast last night (slash, dawn?!)!!! me and my college friends: charee, marte, james, lloyd, saul, jan karina, kissy and jack went to MF's christmas party at san carlos heights.. it was a fun experience, getting to meet new people (i have new friends! jimmy the emperador floater tanggero from jimmycycle and ryan from indiephums, so to name a few), hearing good music and bonding with friends. bisrock bands jimmycylce, phylum, blood of stone, mantekilya and indiephums played alongside missing filemon as well.. although most of the crowd were band members and friends, only a few listers from the mf yahoogroup showed up. and okei, i developed a crush on eduard. haha. and its totally his fault coz he made me have that crush on him with his friendliness. *laf2x* cocoy brought his gurl during the early moments of the evening, and nope, it didnt break my heart to see them together. when she left and he came back after bringing her home, well, charee continues to maintain that he keeps on staring at me, wherein i beg to disagree since its totally not true. take note, i already drank two varieties of alcoholic beverages here already, red horse and emperador (ugh! :p)

after the party, we headed to c24 to catch up with my former classmates from high school. and i enjoyed being there as well.. badz was acting bitchy again, but she gave me capris so it makes up the whole thing.. hahaü and she allowed me to apply mascara on her. :p i totally missed being with this guys.. they're my memories of a fun high school life..ü and im glad that we havent outgrown the childish attitudes in us. imagine, we started to have a throwing session?! which i actually started.. heheü while we were there, ron2x texted me to join them in NCR (its a sidewalk convenience store on the way to ayala coming from mango area) and insoy also called me up to join them.

we went there after a while, and at this time, i was a bit drunk already after having drunk a full glass shot of red horse and around 4 to 5 full glasses of island lime and gsm blue. cocoy, eimer, kuya rey (hihi.ü) and a drunk insoy lying on mavick's lap were there. i was given another full shot of red horse by cocoy and i think this was what made me more drunk. ugh. at this time, insoy had to leave, and i tried to stop him (haha, i was really acting weird and funny nah at this time). anyhoo, when he left, we were the ones left there. and dunoe what and how it happened, but me and cocoy started to mess around.. i have pictures of us on my fon! *laf2x* and i started lying on his lap coz i was really drunk na by this time. and i told him i wanted to go puke, and noe what? he helped me puke. aww.. that was really sweet of him.ü and he asked me to rest in eimer's pick up. and what's sweeter is that he sat down there with me. and yeah, we started to kiss again.. and.. i liked it. he. is. a. good. kisser. *laf2x*

in the middle of our resting, drunken moments, i saw kuya rey reading charee's palms so i decided that i wanted to have mine read too! and oh.my.god. i think that what he was saying about me was really true. he said that i have a lot of pretensions daw, like i pretend to be happy, blah2x.. okei, maybe this pretension part is kinda true, but not really. lets just say that i force myself to be strong and happy even when the situation doesnt call for being strong and happy.. and he mentioned love life. he said that there are several guys involved in my life already now, but not one of them is showing or giving back the love that i am giving them. (and oh no. i think this includes jan2x :c) and he said that this year, i am going to finally meet him nah. the guy who's gonna give me back my love and even more than what im showing him. i felt sad bcoz it opened a truth that i have long tried to avoid. ngah dili c jan2x.. pero still, there's a possibility that there cant be truth in it, right? i mean it cant be really accurate.. so when i got back to the pick up, i stayed there with cocoy and did the thing most appropriate to do at that moment: sleep.

at 6am, they finally decided to go home. and omg. 6am? man! thats the latest that ive ever been out (since evening that is.) *laf2x* i slept whole day after arriving home. okei, i woke up for lunch. :p

when i woke up at around 6pm, i started sending out my new year's greetings to the people in my phonebook. i was surprised when marlo (hez also a lister from the mf ygroup) replied to me. and after exchanging a few more text messages, we decided to meet up since we just happen to be neighbors. and when we met, welpz, lets just say that hez not really the man of my dreams, but he is cute, that much i admit. we started texting each other there on after until new year and until he ran out of load. hehe, luoy.ü and he is, erm, sweet.. shit. and it made me think over of what kuya rey read of my palms. could it be true? and is he the one? no!! unsaon nalang naku c jan eric? =(

putting drunken moments, hangovers, unfaithfulness, revelations and prophecies behind, i had a fun new year celebration. well maybe not as fun as the previous years when we were still complete in the family (not that we werent complete now, but my sisters and their kids had to leave early..). things change, and we have to adjust to change and move on..

so thats it. what a way to end and start the year, huh? 2005 has been a great year for me, considering all the events that have happened to me this year. i have a lot to thank and a lot to be happy for..ü and i noe that 2006 will be a good one as well. i hope.ü

No comments: