Thursday, January 12, 2006

vanity is DEFINITELY not a sin!

currently playing>> blue moon by mxpx
im feeling>> hungry :( shit, how difficult it is when youre dieting..

i was just replying to jan2x earlier with exactly the same subject. i emailed him the vanity thing wherein i got a perfect hundred and he reacted in the way he usually reacts when he teases me bowt being vain. i was just explaining to him that its okei to be vain, and i based it on the following premises (im just going to use me since this is my point of view, im basically talking bout myself, so the use of the first person):

[one] i definitely want to look good all the time. look good - in every sense of the phrase. of course, you would want to check once in a while if there's dirt on any part of your face, if you got food particles stuck in your teeth, if you have "muta" on the inner canthuses of your eyes, if your hair is still in place and your make-up intact (oily noses and shiny foreheads are a big NO-NO!) or if you just plain look good. and yup, having clean shoes and feet is a must! i dont want to look funny to other people, let alone my boyfriend.

[two] being vain gives me the assurance that my boyfriend will pay attention to me and ONLY ME and that he is never going to leave me and trade me for someone else bcoz im already beautiful. why would he find someone new when im already the most beautiful gurl in his life? and he wouldnt have to worry about me being stolen by other guys. being admired by other people (other than the boyfriend) is part of the cheap thrills of looking good, but im not being vain for them, right? he shouldnt be scared of competition bcoz he has already won. i love my boyfriend, and thats exactly the reason why i want to be pretty in the first place. enough said.

[three] it is okei to love yourself! God, through Jesus Christ said: "love thy neighbor as you love thy self". and He said it perfectly Himself! LOVE THY SELF! see? it's okei to love myself. but i should love my neighbors too. heheü and besides, how can i give love and love others if i dont love myself first? that's a rule of nature! you should be able love yourself first before you can be able to give love to the people about you. even whitney houston sang it just right: "learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.." stated still in the song, loving yourself IS the greatest love all, no questions asked. the best thing about it is that, it is easy to achieve. and i am proud to say that i have already mastered and perfected that lesson.ü *wink*

**okei, that last one was a pretty lame excuse, but still! its justifiable! it supports my point! heheü

i stopped at three. but i noe that i could go on and on and on and on.. but it would still boil down to one point: it is okei to be vain.

and speaking of being vain, take a look at this:




camwhoring + uyab = happy, HAPPY me!ü

now who was he calling vain again?! üüü

No comments: