Saturday, February 25, 2006

cheap thrills in syarlen's life..ü

currently playing>> island of love by big mountain is on my playlist..
im feeling>> i want to pee!!! hehe.ü


i have a busy life. well, at least i believe that i do. having to manage time between school, studying for exams, lakwatsa, sleep, inom sessions and family bondings, i make it a point that in whatever i do, or in whatever experience i come in contact with, i am happy. and that's easy. bcoz for someone like me, MABAW MAN KO UG KALIPAY!ü so making and keeping me happy shouldnt be a problem..

here are just some of the few things that make me happy:

[x] sleeping early and waking up real late..
[x] waking up at dawn just in time to get ready for school. or waking up at exactly 5am and realizing that i still have 30 minutes for additional sleep before i have to heat my water to take a bath.ü
[x] snoozing in between classes when the teacher isnt around.. power naps!ü
[x] early afternoon siestas..ü
[x] actually, just sleep.
[x] receiving emails or phone calls or text messages from jan2x. he. is. my. happiness.
[x] lazy instructors who arrive late for class or duty, allow us to laze around in the ward, give extra long breaktimes, postpone their exams, or cancel their classes. yey!ü
[x] monday afternoon world lit classes.. *wink* ü
[x] meeting new people.
[x] not having to wait long for a jeepney. or boarding a not full jeepney. and no traffic. =D
[x] fast internet connections.
[x] receiving text messages from unexpected people.ü
[x] getting drunk. hangovers always give me a euphoric feeling.. minus the uneasy tummy and labad head.
[x] keeping the change when im bein sent out on buying errands.
[x] early morning sunrise.. i may be a cynic, but yeah.. i love the feeling of "new hope" ;)
[x] late afternoon sunsets..ü
[x] extra long movie trailers!ü
[x] being able to watch a movie in the premiere section even if the tickets bought are for the de luxe.ü woOhoo.. long live tanga watchers.ü
[x] reading a really, really good book. or narrative. or story. or newspaper article.
[x] cute, funny bumper stickers.ü
[x] being able to illegally download a full album of mp3s at less time.ü 1st time this happened, i got the ultraelectromagneticjam. and that took me two days of early morning studying.. (i dont burn cds. i just do so for my own consumption and not for piracy..)
[x] having a crush every now and then.
[x] quarreling, bitching, or just the plain feeling of screaming at someone..
[x] getting a good grade at a test i didnt prepare for. ;)
[x] getting a good grade at a test i prepared for..ü
[x] sleeping in between answering final exams. nursing exam questions are really boring, i tell you..
[x] the beach! i love the beach. i wanna be a beach bum! i wanna live near the beach..ü just neglect the fact that i dont noe how to swim. lol =D
[x] getting a visit from izza and dylan..ü
[x] waking up scared on a late saturday morning thinking that its a schoolday and im already late and then laughing at myself after realizing that its a weekend after all and that it was a false alarm and that i dont have classes.ü
[x] getting frequent bear hugs..
[x] corny jokes.ü mabaw kog kalipay, i swear..ü i laugh at anything..
[x] bumping into my world lit teacher in campus or elsewhere.. and not having the courage to greet him. heheü
[x] having a full meal.ü
[x] burping after having a full meal.ü
[x] not having to hear any cueshe song in a single day.
[x] being of help to other people. ;) i happen to be an angel too..
[x] chocolates!!!ü in any form, size, shape, brand.. im a sucker for chocolates!ü
[x] getting away with something. wahihi.ü
[x] breaking stupid people's hearts.. ;)
[x] receiving a package from my brother in the states..
[x] the rain! really strong rains.ü i love taking a bath in the rain..ü
[x] having a friend buy me something for snacks. boy bawang will do.ü
[x] not having to wait long in a counter to pay for my stuff..
[x] really nice cinematography, graphics, colors..ü
[x] hearing my favorite songs played on the radio..
[x] finishing my projects, assignments or studying days before deadline.. ;)
[x] the smell of my newly washed clothes..
[x] having a fun talk with someone on the phone..
[x] catching friends online sa ym..
[x] being able to come up with something creative, for my blog, for a school project, bastah. whenever i get to make use of my creative juices, it makes me happy.ü
[x] being given what i want, at the time i want it.. ;) brat??
[x] reciting in class. letting out what's on my mind.
[x] when discussing answers in an exam (cheating in layman's terms), and i have an opposite answer from my discussion-mate, and he insists that his is correct, getting the right answer after checking makes me happy. and evil. (kai mu laugh man ko saku cheatmate.. dah! nanu btaw wa ni sunod saku answer! :P)
[x] trusting my instincts..
[x] being asked help from..
[x] accepting testimonials in friendster and comments in myspace, and friend requests sad.ü
[x] being able to smoke while drinking. ;i
[x] crying at a really good, sappy movie..ü
[x] CAMWHORING!!! and getting really really good results..ü
[x] remembering something funny and laughing to myself. or remembering something funny and suddenly laughing aloud and people look at me as if im crazy..
[x] laughing at some silly message sent to me on my fon, and again, having people look at me as if im crazy.. hihi.=D
[x] OR experience!!! talk about hottie doctors..ü
[x] and hottie doctors sa ward sad..ü
[x] eating cotton candy!
[x] hearing good music..
[x] spending big for an entrance to a concert, but then again, getting my money's worth for a good performance.ü
[x] hearing bamboo's sunshine song! yey, i was able to download it nah..ü whee!
[x] bear hugs! kisses on the forehead. kisses on the nose. kisses on the ear and neck (or licks will do. haha. erogenous zones.. ;p). and sloppy kisses.ü
[x] reggae! lift me up. take me high.
[x] spotting really cute earrings in bazaar stalls all over the mall..ü
[x] having my picture taken..
[x] looking at the mirror and seeing a beautiful goddess..ü
[x] having my blog read.
[x] eating siomai.. and getting one free..
[x] losing a few pounds now and then..
[x] being told that i am loved.. and cared for..
[x] seeing cute little pink things..
[x] butterflies! pigs! pink and green. buttercup. piglet!ü
[x] getting something new..
[x] the satisfaction i get after cleaning my room or washing my clothes..
[x] treating myself to food..
[x] holding hands with someone i love..
[x] not having to wait long for my unlimited texting to be activated..
[x] getting into a very heated argument, and winning.ü
[x] seeing a really hot, pretty and sexy chick.. (lageh, tomboy na lageh ko. geh lang tomboy, gwapa man. bigaon pa gyud.. ;p)
[x] being bought something from the supermarket when doing groceries with my mom..
[x] making kikik and getting away with it.. yikesss!! magabaan gyud ko ani bah.. tsk tsk..
[x] having my heart broken (breaking up with jan2x or having a fight with him..) then crying hard.. then getting back with him again. hihi.ü god, i miss him so much.. :(
[x] being able to save a lot from my week's allowance, then spending it during the weekend..ü
[x] white roses!
[x] fireworks!
[x] friday or saturday night laags and coming home early in the morning just before my parents wake up..ü
[x] receiving sad kowtz.. hehe, di man gud ko ka relate sa ilang heartache mao na ma happy ko!ü
[x] dreaming my grand grand GRAND wedding..ü
[x] just dreaming.
[x] not having my white shoes, or my whole white uniform dirty, when it rains early morning when im on the way to the hospital..
[x] reading really lame soapie charts from other schools.. hehe.ü
[x] answering boring surveys on friendster or myspace when im bored.. ;p
[x] the triumphant feeling i get after making poo-poo..ü

there. one hundred things should do for now.. but there's more than just those hundred that make me happy.. surprise me. i love surprises. they make me happy too..ü

No comments: