Thursday, February 23, 2006

useless caffeinated drink..

currently playing>> superproxy by francis magalona in my ultraelectromagneticjam playlist :D
im feeling>> hmm. my hands are tired from writing :(


this is something i came up with kanina in class..


22 february 2006
8:37 AM
room 330, nursing applied science class 3

same old crap. different day.

god, i hate my pathophysio class. its the most boring class ive ever encountered in my entire life, i swear. and to think it's supposed to be one of interest, considering that it studies how diseases come to happen, but this one's really different. it gives a whole new meaning to the word boring!

as far as i can remember, there wasnt a time when i would be studying for this class' exams that i wouldnt doze off in between chapters.. and to think that im a very naning student. geez.

im in the middle of another patho lecture, and yeah, im bored to death. im trying so had to keep my upper eyelids at place in the ocular sinus of my skull, where it should be: UP and OPEN, praying hard that my orbicularis oculi muscles and my cranial nerves 2, 3, 4 and 5 wont betray me at this time. the coffee i brought in the my dad's thermos isnt even taking effect. im reading my notes, trying to review for this afternoon's unit test, but the more i feel the urge to snooze. man, i sooo miss my bed!

so here i am, confined to this old, ugly, dirty, vandalism-full, wooden armchair (that should've been junked ages ago), hearing (NOT listening to) the droning voice of my clinical instructor, keeping myself awake by texting, and obviously writing this thing. even my seatmates are no good at this time too.

god, i am soo bored. help me out of this hell. please.

No comments: