Tuesday, February 28, 2006

virginity and politics

currently playing>> akin ka na lang by the itchyworms..
im feeling>> "in the monday blues"


*another one i came up with during class. man, i hafta stop drifting off. (hehe, ahh! mura man nay sakit sa utok..)*


27 february 2006
8:42 AM
Anatomy Room
Psychiatric Nursing Class

we're currently discussing emotional responses and mood disorders, and dr. lopez mentioned about us being in the monday blues syndrome. i really havent put much thought about monday blues, but ive always heard marlo talking about bein in that state (only, he called his "monday morning sickness"..) everytime he gets to work during mondays. and come to think of it, i may be feeling that now. a hangover from the weekend.

aside from that, i feel soo sore.. i have bruises all over my body. in my arms, legs, chest, my right temple, and even in the groin area. and this is all bcoz of what happened last saturday night. damn. remind me to never do that again. ever.

my dad came home with a bottle of virgin coconut oil yesterday and he insisted that i take it as part of my dietary supplement this morning. in my mind, i was thinking, "why should i? is this supposed to make me a virgin again? let alone make me feel like one?" hihihi.. >=D *evil grin* wala lang.. the thought just popped into my head since my instructor has just slightly, unconsciously, brought up a little talk on premarital sex. but seriously, unsay gamit anang virgin coconut oil? it may just be another fad like the previous lactobacillus was. somebody enlighten my mind please. im too lazy to do research.

the class discussion has slowly shifted into current events. about what is happening to the philippines at the moment. the whole scenario is depressing me. it makes me want to leave and never return to this godforsaken country. with much due respect to the president, she noes what she has to do to stop all this gubot bcoz in the first place, shez the very reason why it is happening. shez just too stubborn to do what everyone noes would be best for the nation. if she has any concern left for this country, she should do it soon. shez even accusin people and having them arrested. pathetic, paranoid, little bitch. this is exactly happened when marcos' power got into his head, thus making him lust for more. putting the country in a state of emergency is just the beginning of gloria's greed and selfishness. history is about to repeat itself.

but as always, the filipino people never learn. we are never contented. be it gma or whoever it is in authority, there would still be those who would be against them, question their legitimacy, destroy them, try to put them out of power and demand that their candidate is better than the one currently in position. and this isnt new anymore. the filipinos always never learn. sad.

okei. nag yaw2x nako.

anyhow, on a happier note, setting depressing and dirty politics aside, i have the feeling that im not paying attention to my lessons anymore. tsk tsk tsk. bad, baby baktin, bad!ü but can you blame me if discussions like this really bore the hell out me? haha. talk about using the defense mechanism Rationalization. (Rationalization - offering a socially acceptable or apparently logical explanation to justify or make acceptable otherwise unacceptable impulses, feelings, behaviors and motives. Principles and Practice of Psychiatric Nursing, 8th edition, Stuart and Laraia, page 269.) see, im even applying nah what i have learned from this class!ü *wink*

haaay. i cant wait for the finals to be over. i can soo feel my finaly year under my nose nah. :D but before that, i have the summer to attent to first! yeeeey!ü beach fun under the sun!ü (whoever thought that i can rhyme too? :p)

No comments: